Westfield Arts College
Project tendered by Dorset county Council to build a single class base extension, internal remodelling works to existing bungalow, along with associated drainage and external works, to provide a 6th Form Life Skills Centre.
Dorset County Council
Caretakers Bungalow Conversion
- Excavations in preparation of new concrete foundations
- Block and beam construction floor
- Block and brickwork walls
- New electrical installations including new lighting, fire alarms, access control systems and complete rewire
- Alterations to heating system.
- Installation of New accessible WC and shower room
- Plastering and redecoration throughout
- New doors fitted along with ironmongery
- Suspended Ceiling grid and tiles
- Alterations to existing workshop including new ceilings, flooring, windows doors and decorations
- New fitted kitchen
- Health and safety file, operations and maintenance manual and certificates handed over upon completion.
If you are planning an office fit out, partitioning, external works or anything in-between please contact us, we will call you back as soon as possible to discuss how we can help you improve your work space.
Please click on the link below to contact us or call the office on 02380 273 737.