Programme to carry out an internal refurbishment of the whole building at the same time as recladding the external facades.
O D Group
May 2016 - August 2016
- New office facility for relocating Legal Services Business
- Works designed by architect for OD Group for delivery to tight deadline
- Weekly meetings to review progress & agree forthcoming programme
- Weekend & out of hours working where required to minimise disruption to other tenants
- Meetings also included walkabout over works & any snags recorded for prompt rectification so minimal issues on completion
- HP Contracts are an approved installer of Apton Partitioning Systems & have installed extensive quantities of traditional & glass office partitioning
- New floor coverings in creative configurations
- Plastering & decoration with various media throughout
- Suspended ceilings & integral light fittings
- Mechanical & electrical alterations completed by others
- Bespoke Joinery works to create eating booths in canteen, Library wall in Research area & PC booths, tables & letter racking in Mail department, & storage cupboards in offices
- Installation of kitchenettes, tea points & seating areas
- Conversion of garage to secure archive store
- Works completed in office building with other tenants occupying other floors
- Temporary works entrance created to obviate need for tradesmen & deliveries to use shared main entrance for access
- Local liaison for any isolation that affect other building users
- Health & Safety File, Operations & Maintenance Manual handed over on completion
If you are planning an office fit out, partitioning, external works or anything in-between please contact us, we will call you back as soon as possible to discuss how we can help you improve your work space.
Please click on the link below to contact us or call the office on 02380 273 737.